Protection? Check. Comfort? Check. Sustainability? Double check! Our PROTECTOR VEST LITE MEN not only offers the most comfortable and flexible back protection, but is also highly resource-efficient. Responsible for your safety is our brand new LITESHIELD FLEX protector. Made from highly flexible and fully recyclable elastomer, the protector adapts perfectly to your body and your movement, offering you EN1621-2 level 1-certified protection for your spine. And thanks to its airy geometry, made with plus and circular shapes, it is particularly breathable. The vest’s main fabric consists of S.Café® polyester yarn, which is made from recycled PET and fused with used coffee grounds. You read that right, and it’s one more reason to enjoy your coffee! This fusion results in a super innovative and functional fabric that is moisture-absorbing and fast-drying and provides excellent odour control. For proper recycling, the detachable hip belt (not recyclable yet) and the protector (fully recyclable, made from TPE) can be removed. That way the remaining vest is all polyester that can be recycled again. The design comes in a comfortable loose fit that can be adjusted with the AIRO FLEX hip belt, has a little zip pocket for essentials at the back, and is machine-washable. Last but not least, we integrated the EVOC star into the cut of the vest to finish it off with this stylish detail.
- Highly flexible, light, and airy LITESHIELD FLEX protection technology (EN 1621-2, level 1, recyclable)
- Made with recycled materials and can be recycled after use
- Functional S.Café® polyester jersey: recycled, recyclable, and with natural odour control
- Loose fit with height-adjustable AIRO FLEX hip belt
- Small zip pocket at the back for essentials like money, lift ticket, tool, …